At Payfort, we aim to support businesses reach their full potential by building a loyal customer base and making it seamless and safe to process payments. While our gateway is the platform used to process your customers’ payments, the FORT back-office is the tool to help you, as our merchant, effectively manage your business and gain actionable insights. Today we will be looking at the functionalities of the FORT back-office to enable you utilize it properly and unlock its full business potential.
About the Fort back-office
The Fort back-office is a comprehensive one-stop interface that includes everything required for you to manage the payment transactions. Through the back-office you can:
Monitor real-time your account’s performance
The monitoring dashboard provides you with real-time visibility to your account’s health and day to day performance by displaying key performance metrics such as:
- Transactions per minute
- Attempt success ratio: calculates the ratio of accepted transactions out of the total number of transactions attempted
- Uncertain count: calculates the number of transactions which did not receive a response from third party
- Total payment volume: displays your overall performance in terms of successfully processed transactions
Data can be viewed for a pre-defined period of time, by processor, currency, issuer, or by payment option. Interactive graphs are also available to enable further analysis.
The monitoring dashboard enables you to configure alerts if the selected metric’s performance is unfavorable. In this case, you will receive a call or sms to notify you and prompt you to take action. Payfort team is ready to help you in case of such incidents.
The reports section provides you with an array of insightful, interactive and downloadable reports including but not limited to:
- Financial report: to view the successful transactions and activities performed on these transactions
- Transaction report: to view successful and declined transactions. For declined transactions, you can also view the reason for decline.
- Fraud reports: to understand the specific fraud rule causing the transaction decline.
Please check-out our video tutorials for more information on other types of reports such as: installments report, tokenization report, and 3D-Secure report
Manage order transactions
The manage order transactions section provides an overview of transaction and allows you to process a refund if needed.
Manage user access
The manage user access section enables you to create and edit current users, reset the password for existing users, or block users if needed.
To learn more about how to monitor your account’s real time performance, configure alerts, analyze reports, manage order transactions or how to manage user access, check out our video tutorials.
Or you can register to our live webinar
The above is a sneak-peak of the FORT back-office functionalities, to find out more please click here to register for our Know Hub Webinar Series on “A sneak-peak into FORT’s back-office”.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing instructions on how to join the webinar.