B2B Business Development Manager (Cairo Office)
Back to Jobs
About the Job
The main responsibility is to promote, sell and develop new business to prospects and resellers. In addition to handling sales enquiries while promoting and following the integration of our Payment Solutions. After an intensive training period, the BDM will be an expert in PAYFORT products and services, allowing him/her to be responsible for:
- Formulating credible online payment strategies for businesses.
- Assuring prospection and acquisition of new E-commerce businesses.
- Treating inbound sales information requests.
- Assuring prospection of indirect sales channels: partners & resellers.
- Building client loyalty & relationships.
- Assisting new clients with setting up accounts and assuring internal communication to the back-office and the technical team.
- Collaborating on commercial projects & analyzing market needs.
- For this challenging function, we need a talented individual with excellent negotiation and hunting skills. Our ideal candidate fits the following requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years business and/or sales experience, preferably in banking, e-payment or e-commerce industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Arabic.
- Excellent relation and communication skills.
- Proven ability to produce quality work with efficiency, professionalism and with demonstrated problem solving skills.
- A smart, confident individual with a professional manner is essential to this position.
Apply for this job